News Regarding Streams

Share this post: Share to Tumblr
After thinking about this, and taking into considertion many factors, I’m comming to he conclussion that I’m reducing the amount of streams I’m doing curently, why, you may ask? Well…
  • Many of you know I have a daytime job, which during some seasons tends to be demanding, which was happening lately, even making me cancel some streams in the past.
  • Because of this last point, I don’t feel it serious cancelling streams like that.
  • I’m stressing over a thing I like to do, just because I can’t stream on time, and this affects the quality of my art. (You don’t deserve subpar quality, and I absolutely refuse to do that)
  • Instead, I will keep one weekly stream, and that will be the friday’s stream, in where you can either now ask me for sketches, inks or colored sketches, or, if nothing else, I will be working other stuff (personal or whatever). I’m considering even being able to start earlier (Instead of 6pm CDT/CST, like one or two hours before that). Basically, I want quality over quantity, no use to have 3 streams if I’m getting stressed about it, and fridays are the most relaxed day for me in this regards.
  • Also seems people is more relaxed and willing to chill on fridays, rather than other days, so this is even a more important reason for me to change the schedule.
  • I want to do a chart for prices for the friday’s stream, so people can see it easily and choose what they want, also, I will remove the slot limit for it, as well as the reservation process, as soon as I finish one sketch, and, if I have available time, I will take another one, and so on… (that means, you can ask in that moment, if you want something to be done for you).
I will round up this idea, and make an official announcement for fridaysketch streams (lol, good name! :V). Meanwhile, I’m terminating the other streams.

Thank you so much for your support and love, guys, I appreciate and love each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment